AFTER A LONG AND SEVERE ILLNESS AT THE AGE OF 75, THE HEART OF OUR RESPECTED AND DEAR PROF. DR. ZORKE GRANDOV
Prof. Dr. Zorka Grandov
In Barcelona (Spain), on September 18, 2021, after a long and serious illness, at the age of 75, the heart of our respected and dear prof. Dr. Zorka Grandov, professor emeritus at Pan-European University "APEIRON" Banja Luka.
Hereby, on behalf of the administration, teachers and students, we express our deepest condolences to the family of Professor Grandov.
Zorka GRANDOV(born on March 6, 1947 in Grdanovci, Municipality of Sanski Most, SFRY, died on September 18, 2021 in Barcelona, Spain), doctor of economic sciences, full professor, professor emeritus and librarian.
She completed her basic studies in 1969 at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Belgrade. She defended her master's thesis (System of financial flows in Yugoslavia - methodological and empirical analysis for the period since 1966) at the same faculty. In 1987, she defended her doctoral dissertation (Commodity and financial flows as the basis of permanent cooperation in production and trade) at the Faculty of Economics in Subotica, University of Novi Sad.
She started her career in the economy in 1970. From 1986, he continued his career in the Belgrade Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Trade of the SFRY. Since 1992, he has been the director of the Yugoslavia pavilion at the EXPO 92 exhibition in Seville.
After that, he works as a professor at several universities in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Spain. She was a mentor for dozens of bachelor's, master's and master's theses as well as doctoral dissertations. She participated in the conception, development and implementation of several scientific research and development professional applied projects. In the course of her university career, she has been on several study stays and conferences abroad, such as the World Congress on Consumer Behavior in Santiago de Chile in 1997. In the same year, she stayed in Seoul, South Korea, as part of a scientific-economic delegation. She also spent an academic exchange in Singapore in 2001. He is also an author, co-author, lecturer and organizer of educational programs at the Belgrade School of Commerce at the Belgrade Chamber of Commerce. Since 2002, he has been a member of the Scientific Society of Economists.
Since 2011, at the Pan-European University "APEIRON" Banja Luka, he has been the editor-in-chief of the magazine for economics and market communication "EMC Review" (WoS - Web of science, ESCI index). Since the same year, he has been the president of the program board of the international scientific conference Economic development and Standard of living EDASOL, which is held every year in Banja Luka. He is the president of the program board of the international scientific conference Power of Communication POWERCOMM in Belgrade, which has been held since 2012.
She worked as a manager and associate on the accreditation of study programs and institutions: Braća Karić University (today's Alfa University), Union University, the University of Economics and the Vocational School for Market Communications. In Bosnia and Herzegovina, she was chosen as an international expert for quality assessment and auditing for the accreditation of higher education institutions.
Zorka Grandov has published over a hundred papers significant for the development of the scientific field of international and business economics in international and domestic scientific journals and collections of papers with reviews. He is the author of several textbooks and books in the field of trade, economic globalization and international business.
In addition to professional works, she also wrote an autobiography "Pesak u bespuću".
- Grandov, Z.: Yugoslav trade in the market economy, IPC-JU, Belgrade, 1990.
- Grandov, Z.: Foreign trade, first edition, Trgovačko društvo BTO, Belgrade, 1997. ID 58244364
- Grandov, Z.: Trade business, Trgovačko društvo BTO, Belgrade, 2000, ID 88487948
- Grandov, Z.: Negotiation in international business, Trgovačko društvo BTO, Belgrade.
- Grandov, Z.: Foreign trade business in a global environment, Trgovačko društvo BTO, Belgrade.
- Grandov Z.: International Business and Trade, Trading Company BTO, Belgrade.
- Grandov Z.: International economy and globalization, Trgovačko društvoN BTO, Belgrade.
- Grandov, Z. Đokić, M.: Planning strategies and budgeting, Trgovačko društvo BTO, Belgrade, (Science book).
- Grandov, Z. Đokić, M., Laketa, M: Planning and budgeting, Trgovačko društvoBTO, Belgrade, (Science book).
- Grandov, Z. Đokić, M.: Trade Marketing Management, Trading Company BTO, Belgrade, (Research book).
- Grandov Z., Đokić M.: Trade Marketing Management, Pan-European University Apeiron, Banja Luka.
- Grandov Z., Đokić M.: International Business and Trade, Pan-European University Apeiron, Banja Luka.
- Grandov, Z., Vidas-Bubanja, M.: Economic relations in the region, in the light of increased exports, Economic Annals, thematic number/10/2002, Belgrade
- Grandov, Z., Vidas-Bubanja, M.: Transition of market institutions - two years later, Economic Annals, thematic number/01/2003, Belgrade
- Grandov, Z.: Customs system and rates as an incentive for foreign trade exchange, Economic Annals, topic number/09/2003, Belgrade
- Grandov, Z.: Foreign trade deficit and the process of stabilization and accession of SCG to the European Union, Economic Annals, thematic number/09/2004, Belgrade
- Grandov, Z.: Trade policy and the EU stabilization and accession process, Economic Annals, thematic number/04/2005, Belgrade
- Grandov, Z.: Economic trends in Belgrade are an indication for Serbia, Economic Annals, thematic number/12/2003, Belgrade
- Grandov, Z., Đokić, M.: The importance of the investment environment for the placement of direct investments", Law-theory and practice, 7-8/ 2010, Novi Sad. . p. 23-38 UDC 339.727.22(4) BIBLID:0352-3713(2010);26;(7-8): 23-37
- Grandov, Z., Đokić, M.: Advertising and consumer protection, Law-theory and practice, 11-12/ 2009, Novi Sad. . p. 67-79, UDC 336.5 BIBLID:0352-3713(2009);26;(11-12):67-79
- Grandov, Z., Ogrizović, Ž., Đokić, M.: Small and medium enterprises management, Proceedings, FIMEK, 2. p. 36-41., ISSN 1820-9165, UDK 65.017.2/.32
- Grandov Z., Jovanović R.: Consumer protection - comparative analysis of Serbia and neighboring countries, Journal of Economics and Market Communications EMC Review, Banja Luka, 2011. UDC:33, ISSN 2232-8823. p. 9-27
- Grandov Z., Stankov B., Đokić M.: Application of the statistical method of the linear trend to the calculation of the value of FDI inflows in Serbia and Croatia, Journal of Economics and Market Communications EMC Review, Year III, Number II, (2013). p. 164-178
- Grandov Z., Stankov, B., Roganović M.: Comparative analysis of factors that encourage foreign investors to direct investments in Serbia and Romania, Novi Sad College of Business, School of Business, scientific and professional journal, 2014. ISSN 145165551 Šablon:Error-small . p. 141-169
- Grandov Z., Stankov B., Đokić M.: Survey of consumer satisfaction with Delhaize Group services in Serbia, EMC Review, Year V, Number II, 2015. ISSN 2232-8823. p. 168-193.
Banja Luka, September 20, 09
Public Relations Department
Pan-European University "APEIRON" Banja Luka