NOTICE FOR STUDENTS FROM THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA
- Posted by Apeiron Pan-European University
- Posted in News
- Students of the Pan-European University Apeiron who reside in the Republic of Croatia are informed that for the purposes of regulating freedom of movement and attendance at scheduled teaching, examination or other public activities, they can submit individual requests for the issuance of a corresponding certificate on the scheduled teaching, examination or other public activities at the Pan-European University Apeiron .
- The certificate in question issued by the university is presented to the competent authorities of the Republic of Croatia as evidence required in the process of determining the right to exemption from the submission of a PCR test for SARS-CoV-2.
- A written request for the issue of the subject certificate is submitted to the Student Service of the university via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for each announced arrival in which a teaching, examination or other planned public activity is scheduled in the premises of the university, no later than 3 working days before the scheduled activity.
Below is a link to the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Croatia information on the given measures and possibilities
* Exceptionally, the PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 does not need to have the following categories of passengers traveling from EU/EEA member states/regions located on the so-called red list:
- pupils, students and interns who travel abroad every day, provided that they do not stay in the Republic of Croatia or outside the Republic of Croatia for longer than 12 hours;