Pan-European University Apeiron Banja Luka implemented projects that have direct implications for the economy of the RS: ● System monitoring of the composite traffic safety index in the territory of the RS (in cooperation with the Ministry of Scientific Research, Higher Education and Information Society of the RS);
● Assessment of the quality of service in higher education institutions of the RS - 2018 (in cooperation with: the Ministry of Scientific Research, Higher Education and Information Society of the RS);
● Monitoring of physical and motor development of preschool children and children of younger school age - 2018 (in cooperation with: Ministry of Scientific Research, Higher Education and Information Society of RS);
● Development of educational content and use of online Distance Learning System services for educational needs in IDO - International Dance Organization, Denmark 2018-2019.
● Preparation of the Traffic Safety Study of the Municipality of Višegrad in 2020.
● Preparation of the study Traffic safety check of Majevička Street in Bijeljina in 2020.
● Director of ITA BiH Dr. Miro Džakula and Rector of "Apeiron" University Prof. Dr. Sanel Jakupović agreed on the continuation of student internships and implementation of joint education programs for businessmen, tax and customs officials and freight forwarders.
Scientific research projects