Focusing on interested parties is expressed in the Quality Policy, Quality Objectives and in the Rector's statement. Focusing on interested parties is also expressed in the statement on the mission and vision of the University. When reviewing the QMS Quality Assurance System by the management, the Report on the requirements, needs and expectations of interested parties is analyzed. The university provides conditions for the needs and expectations of interested parties, and above all our students, to be identified and then satisfied, realizing that our success and the success of our students are mutually dependent.
Pan-European University "APEIRON" has established, documented and maintains procedures for determining requirements related to our services, as well as coordination of activities and mutual connections with the users of our services, primarily with the expectations of our students.
The institution carries out a process of self-evaluation and assessment of the quality of its study programs, teaching and measuring the satisfaction of service users. In order to successfully fulfill this requirement in accordance with the quality assurance procedures of the higher education institution and self-evaluation criteria, students are continuously surveyed in various fields. Therefore, in the quality assurance system at the Pan-European University, a set of student surveys was established and the rules for processing and interpreting survey results were defined as follows:
- Motivational and marketing factors for admission to the Pan-European University (the purpose of the survey is to investigate the motivation, attitudes, needs and opinions of students when enrolling in the Pan-European University in order to improve the University's promotion and marketing, and to contribute to brand building);
- Evaluation of the study program and organization of studies (the aim of the survey is for students to evaluate the study program they are studying as a whole, which contributes to better planning of changes and improvement of the curriculum and organization of studies in the study program, which contributes to improving the quality of the program as a whole and adapting the study program needs of students);
- Evaluation of subjects and academic staff (evaluation of subjects, that is, of individual program activities contributes to better planning of changes in the curriculum of an individual subject and contributes to the improvement of the curriculum, while the evaluation of the teaching staff who were involved in the processing of the course contributes to a comprehensive overview of the quality of the work of the teaching staff, management of personnel policy and improvement of personnel resources of teaching staff);
- Evaluation of the work of services, institutions and general conditions of study (the goal of the survey is, apart from the inclusion of students in quality assessment, also the collection of data on the work of professional-administrative services and the definition of measures for improvement and improvement of work);
- Continuing education and building a career (with assessment of students' general competencies);
- Psychosocial profile of students;
- Positioning of graduates on the labor market;
Completed surveys are analyzed in detail after automatic processing (standard statistical analysis and, if necessary, correlation analysis between different questions, between which a logical relational connection can be established, which is essential for reaching relevant conclusions). Also, a trend analysis is performed, comparing the data of surveys conducted in different time periods.
The Pan-European University "APEIRON" has established, documented and developed a procedure for reviewing the requests of interested parties, the application of which enables:
- Reviewing all available data in order to determine the actual requirements,
- Determining the University's ability to use its resources (human and material) to satisfy all contractual requirements,
- Documenting the results in records, contract specifications and other appropriate documents for record keeping,
- Internal and external evaluation.
One student representative is elected to the Board of Directors. Student representatives are elected by the presidency of the Student Parliament of the Pan-European University according to the procedure established by a special act. The mandate of the student representative lasts one year. For issues that are of immediate interest to students, the opinion of the student representative body must be obtained.
The strategic goal of obligatory, regular and complete information to the public about quantitative and qualitative indicators of achievements at the University, among other things, is achieved through communication with former students and strengthening alumni with the aim of promoting the reputation of the University in our country and in the world.
All complaints from interested parties regarding the services provided by the University are successfully resolved, understanding that our satisfaction and the satisfaction of our students are mutually dependent. All employees in the teaching-scientific process and employees in the student service processes adhere to technical and organizational instructions, instructions and standards in their daily work.
Preventive actions at the University are carried out according to the same procedure as corrective actions. The difference is that in the process of implementing preventive actions, the causes of potential non-compliance or other undesirable situations are identified.
The university is guaranteed the freedom of educational and scientific creativity, which includes the right of academic staff and students to critically consider received knowledge, to offer new ideas and controversial opinions without exposure to possible reprisals, and the right to freedom of speech, which can only be limited by law.