The focus on stakeholders is expressed in the Quality Policy, Quality Objectives and the Rector's statement. The focus on stakeholders is also expressed in the statement of mission and vision of the University. During the review of the QMS Quality Assurance System by the management, the Report on the requirements, needs and expectations of the interested parties is analyzed. The University provides the conditions for the needs and expectations of stakeholders, and above all our students, to be identified and then met, realizing that our success and the success of our students are interdependent.
Pan-European University "APEIRON" has established, documented and maintains procedures for determining the requirements related to our services, as well as the coordination of activities and mutual relations with the users of our services, and primarily with the expectations of our students.
The institution conducts the process of self-evaluation and quality assessment of its study programs, teaching and measuring the satisfaction of service users. In order to successfully meet this requirement in accordance with the quality assurance procedures of the higher education institution and the self-evaluation criteria, students in various fields are continuously surveyed. Therefore, in the quality assurance system at the Pan-European University, a set of student surveys has been established and the rules for processing and interpreting the survey results have been defined as follows:
- Motivational and marketing factors of enrollment at the Pan-European University (the aim of the survey is to research the motivation, attitudes, needs and opinions of students when enrolling at the Pan-European University in order to improve university promotion and marketing management, and contribute to brand building);
- Assessment of the study program and organization of studies (the aim of the survey is for students to evaluate the study program they study as a whole, which contributes to better planning of changes and improvement of the curriculum and organization of studies in the study program, thus contributing to student needs);
- Assessment of subjects and academic staff (assessment of subjects, ie, individual program activities contributes to better planning of changes in the curriculum of an individual subject and contributes to the improvement of the curriculum, while assessment of teaching staff involved in the processing of subjects contributes to a comprehensive view of the quality of teaching staff, conducting personnel policy and improving the human resources of teaching staff);
- Evaluation of the work of services, institutions and general study conditions (the aim of the survey is, in addition to involving students in quality assessment, also collecting data on the work of professional and administrative services and defining measures to improve and enhance work);
- Continuation of education and career building (with assessment of general competencies of students);
- Psychosocial profile of students;
- Positioning in the labor market of graduate students;
After automatic processing, the completed surveys are analyzed in detail (standard statistical analysis and, if necessary, correlation analysis between different issues between which a logical relational connection can be established, which is essential for making relevant conclusions). Also, a trend analysis is performed, comparing the data of conducted surveys in different time periods.
Pan-European University "APEIRON" has established, documented and developed a procedure for reviewing the requirements of stakeholders whose application allows:
- Review of all available data in order to determine the actual requirements,
- Determining the ability of the University to use its resources (human and material) to meet all contractual requirements,
- Documenting the results in records, contract specifications and other relevant records,
- Internal and external evaluation.
One student representative is elected to the Board of Directors. Student representatives are elected by the presidency of the Student Parliament of the Pan-European University according to the procedure determined by a special act. The term of office of student representatives is one year. For issues of immediate interest to students, the opinion of the student representative body must be obtained.
The strategic goal of obligatory, regular and complete informing of the public about quantitative and qualitative indicators of achievement at the University, among other things, is achieved through communication with alumni and strengthening alumni in order to promote the reputation of the University in our country and in the world.
All complaints of interested parties on the services provided by the University are successfully resolved, understanding that our satisfaction and the satisfaction of our students are interdependent. All employees in the teaching-scientific process and employees in the process of servicing students adhere to technical and organizational instructions, instructions and standards in their daily work.
Preventive actions at the University are carried out according to the same procedure as corrective actions. The difference is that in the process of implementing preventive actions, the causes of potential non-compliances or other undesirable situations are identified.
The university is guaranteed the freedom of educational and scientific creativity, which includes the right of academic staff and students to critically consider the acquired knowledge, to offer new ideas and controversial opinions without exposing possible reprisals, and the right to freedom of speech which can be limited only by law.
The main goal of the quality system is to ensure that the Pan-European University "APEIRON" provides the provision of educational services, scientific research and high quality non-teaching services to its students and all interested parties. The quality management system is designed to meet the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001: 2008 following the IWA: 2 guidelines for the application of ISO 9001: 2008 in education and with the standards and guidelines for quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area ESG: ENQA.