The Student Parliament of the Pan-European University Apeiron (SPPUA) is the highest representative body of students of the Pan-European University Apeiron, which consists of elected student representatives of all faculties / organizational units of the University for a period of one year. At the session, the parliament elects the SPPUA presidency, which consists of the president, vice president and secretary.
Student representatives, as well as members of the Presidency, are elected in the SPPUA elections by secret and direct ballot.
The main goals of SPPUA are:
- improving working conditions and student positions;
- improving the quality of teaching and accelerating the transformation of higher education, and harmonization with European and world programs;
- protection of the rights and interests of students;
- improving student standards and contributing to the social, cultural, academic and physical-recreational needs of students;
- representing students before other public and private higher education institutions and state governing bodies, as well as before other international associations and authorities;
- support for university autonomy and international recognition of diplomas;
- development of international cooperation, and full membership in international student associations, including student exchanges.
In order to achieve its goals, SPPUA directly cooperates with:
- The University Administration and its other organizational units;
- scientific, cultural and student organizations in the country and abroad.
The work of the SPPUA is public, and its presidency is obliged to take all necessary measures to ensure the publicity of its work, and to fully inform members about the work of the organization.
In its work so far, the Student Parliament of the Pan-European University Apeiron has implemented numerous activities and projects that have been important not only for students and the University, but also for the community.
Some of the most important activities are:
- annual humanitarian action of voluntary blood donation;
- humanitarian action for children from the children's clinic of the UCC;
- support for holding the event "Days of Inclusive Sports";
- support for the organization of the international "IEEE Students and Young Professionals" Congress 2019.
The manner of management and decision-making of the SPPUA, election rules as well as other issues related to the work of the SPPUA are regulated by the Statute of the Student Parliament of the Pan-European University Apeiron.
President of the Student Parliament of the Pan-European University "Apeiron"
Đana Pilipović, Faculty of Law, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President of the Student Parliament of the Pan-European University "Apeiron"
Tatjana Đukić, Faculty of Philology, email@example.com
Secretary of the Student Parliament of the Pan-European University "Apeiron"
Žarko Bajić, Faculty of Business Economics, firstname.lastname@example.org
Representative of the Faculty of Business Economics
Boris Tutnjevic, email@example.com
Representative of the Faculty of Philological Sciences
Tatjana Đukić, firstname.lastname@example.org
Representative of the Faculty of Information Technology
Lidija Žunić, email@example.com
Representative of the Faculty of Sports Sciences
Sara Obradović, firstname.lastname@example.org
Representative of the Faculty of Health Sciences
Andrej Doko, email@example.com
Representative of the Faculty of Law
Đana Pilipović, firstname.lastname@example.org
Representative of the Faculty of Transportation
Vladimir Gatarić, email@example.com