The Management Board of the University was formed by the founding acts of the university in accordance with the Law on Higher Education.
The board of directors has 9 members. The members of the University Board of Directors are made up of representatives of the founders of the university, academic staff, non-academic staff and students.
The founders of the university who own more than 30% of the founding role appoint two members of the Board of Directors, while the other founders appoint one member each. Legal entities - the founders of the university appoint their representatives by decision of their Boards of Directors. The Senate of the university appoints one member of the Board of Directors from among the academic staff employed at the Pan-European University and one member of the non-academic staff who does not have to be employed at the university. The Student Union of the Pan-European University elects one member of the Board of Directors from the work of students according to the procedure established by the Statute of the Student Parliament of the Pan-European University, and he is appointed by the Senate of the Pan-European University.
The mandate of the members of the Board of Directors lasts four years. The mandate of the student representative lasts one year.
- Darko Uremović – President of the Board of Directors
- Siniša Aleksić – member of the Supervisory Board
- Kornelija Gilh – member of the Management Board
- Nina Uremović – member of the Supervisory Board
- Jana Aleksić – member of the Management Board
- Senad Tatarević – member of the Supervisory Board
- Siniša Tomić – member of the Supervisory Board
- Ljubiša Tomić – member of the Supervisory Board
- Đorđe Ubović, student - member of the Supervisory Board