international IRO

The International Relations Office of the University Apeiron Banja Luka coordinates all academic programms at the University level and provides specialist support to students who come from outside BiH.


Citizens of the European Union Member States do not require visa for entrance to Bosnia and Herzegovina which of course applies to students – citizens of the EU Member States.


Residence permit is a document that allows a foreigner to stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina for certain period on time (for you, it is a period of your academic/administrative mobility).

         guide ECTS GUIDE

The guide is intended for students, academic and administrative staff at higher education institutions, as well as other stakeholders. The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System - ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) is an effective tool for creating transparent study programs, for promoting student mobility, for easier recognition and comparison of study programs, as well as for the recognition of higher education qualifications.


arrival ARRIVAL

It is important that during your mobility to Banja Luka (Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina) you have (and use during entrance/exit) valid passport.


Applying through mobility programs such as Erasmus+, students can apply for the period of 1-2 semesters. The duration is usually determined in the mobility program public call.


International students will have to organize accommodation on their own, i.e. look for private rental accommodation.

contact CONTACT

Contact persons at the international relations office